Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it under consideration by another journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript has been written and formatted based on the journal requirements and style (including references) set out in Author Guidelines.
- For studies or experiments involving humans, animals and cell lines, relevant reporting guidelines have been followed.
- All authors have contributed substantially to this work and consented to submit the paper to Tumor Discovery, and to the best of authors’ knowledge, the entire research and paper writing process were carried out in adherence to the highest academic conduct standards and publishing ethics codes.
- The conflicts or competing interests with any financial body or funding agency that might influence the results or interpretation of their submitted works has been declared in “conflict of interest statement” in the title page and back matter file.
- All authors have read and understand the Copyright and License section, and agree with the policy.
- Authors are obliged to pay Article Processing Charge once the paper is accepted for publication.
The authors shall retain the copyright of their work but allow the Publisher to publish, copy, distribute, and convey the work.
Tumor Discovery publishes accepted manuscripts under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0). Authors who submit their papers for publication by Tumor Discovery agree to have the CC BY 4.0 license applied to their work, and that anyone is allowed to reuse the article or part of it free of charge for any purpose, including commercial use, as long as the author and original source is properly cited, anyone may copy, redistribute, reuse and transform the content.
For more information, refer to the journal’s Copyright and License section on the About the Journal section.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.